Fundraising & Marketing Assistant – Salary: £17,576 (Pro Rata)
Part-time. 18 month fixed term contract, with the potential for extension
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help design & implement fundraising and marketing strategies for the Company. The successful candidate will have experience of fundraising and marketing, and be able to multi task, work autonomously and as part of a team.
- To work closely with the General Manager in designing and implementing effective fundraising strategies for specific projects and the company as a whole.
- To research appropriate funding sources & keep up to date with new opportunities.
- To write fundraising applications for Trusts & Foundations, Local authority & Lottery sources including Arts Council England.
- To lead individual giving campaigns, to attract support for specific programmes of work & the company as a whole.
- To work with the core team in the planning & delivery of occasional fundraising events.
- To manage funder & donor relationships, with appropriate communications including thank you letters, invites to performances & events and timely dissemination of evaluation reports.
- To adhere to the Fundraising regulator and charity law recommendations.
- To work closely with the General Manager in designing and implementing effective marketing strategies for specific projects and the company as a whole.
- To ensure marketing materials are available to support performances
- To produce regular e-newsletters and other targeted communications
- To produce & follow up Press Releases
- To maintain up to date information on the website and social networking sites and ensure W&T has a dynamic online presence
- To create and distribute invitations to showcase performances
- To produce performance programmes as required
- To work closely with the General Manager in the implementation of W&T’s new database
- To maintain contacts database, ensuring new contacts are added promptly and individuals’ communications preferences are up to date, in line with latest data protection legislation.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in working in a friendly, supportive environment, please contact us for an application pack on 0121 449 7117 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 17 November 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 28 November 2017
Desired Start Date: Monday 8 January 2018